You want to have a career?
Then we should talk sometime.
We are constantly looking for committed employees. Whether you are a trainee, university graduate, just starting your professional life or an experienced pro, we can offer:
- Suitable tasks and exciting projects
- The opportunity to work autonomously and independently
- Flat hierarchies and open, collaborative communication within the team
- Opportunities for targeted further training
- A working environment where work and private life are easily compatible
- An office in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
Our employees are characterised as much by their enjoyment of team and project work as by customer orientation and reliability.
If there are currently no actual vacancies, you are welcome to submit a speculative application.
Your application should include:
- Covering letter
- CV and references
- When you would like to start work
- Your salary expectations
- Why you decided to apply to us
You can send your application documents by post or by e-mail to: